Interested in a teaching experience at Sciences Po Lille?
Every year, we select visiting Professors to teach in various fields of social sciences: Political Sciences, International Relations, History, Cultural questions, Comparative Law etc...
Most of the candidates applying are “recommended by a local professor” or “institutional partners” but we also welcome and select direct applications (professors must email us a CV and a quite developed module’s description to apply).
- Term of employment: 18 hours divided into 9 sessions of 2 hours or 6 sessions of 3 hours
- Compensation of approximatively 1400 € (teaching hours and other duties related to the course)
- Sciences Po Lille books and pays travel and accommodation expenses during teaching period (catering is not covered)
- Teach in the undergraduate programs or in the postgraduate cycle.
- Possibility to teach online classes
- Please apply before mid-April
You must also fulfill the following requirements:
- You have a PhD
- You are less than 64 on September 1st of the academic year
- You have a bank account with either IBAN and SWIFT or BIC code number
- You have a permanent position in an international university (a pay slip will be required)
Apply now by sending an email to:
Head of International Programs & Services
+33 3 20 90 48 65